Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Resolve!

It's common practice to start the  new year with wonderful resolutions, resolutions that after a few days I mentally block out.  So for many years because of my lack of sticktuitivness I just stopped making them, resolutions that is. 

New starts can happen anytime, a new month, a new week or even a new day, they are all blank canvases.

But this year I'm committed to a new me with a new resolve starting with the beginning of 2012.

2011 was a bit of a struggle for me right up till the end. That's over and I won't look back.

But here is 2012 and it is filled with such promise, a blank canvas to make my own.

So you'll see some new stuff from me, that's part of my resolve.

My next post will be my plan for my business with ideas on how to create your own plan.

2 comments: