Thursday, January 5, 2012

Did I Tell You I Moved?

On December 5th I moved from my condo in Palm Harbor, Fl to a house in Clermont, Fl. It's been a month and I'm still unpacking. I'm telling you all this because I can't find my camera and I'm itching to take pictures of some of the new stuff I'm doing. You need pictures to really see it.

I had a new closet set up with shelves in my guest room so that I can unpack some stuff and have a place for it. I'm hopeful the camera will appear. I really miss that camera.

So pictures will be coming soon, I'm predicting.

Moving is tough, the packing is the hardest, finding places for stuff as you unpack, that's also hard.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house. Yep, packing and unpacking are the rough parts. But a new house to decorate? Oooh, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry darlin'...you'll get there! I just found a box after 2-1/2yrs in the garage I thought was one of my daughters and turns out it was ours! Hahaha! Didn't even miss the stuff in it, but am happy to find it...like Christmas or something! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shasta and Wendy,
    Today is the day! The office closet is done and I'll be unpacking boxes that say Office and Craft Room. Hopefully the camera is in there. I'm also missing and needing my thread box to sew some pillows I want to sell. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete