Thursday, October 20, 2011

Before Blogging What Did I Buy

Before this blog surprisingly I use to shop thrift stores, loved thrift stores but if you've read my posts you know that about me. It's an addiction!

LaxSupermom is having a Before Blogging Throwback Link Party  and I thought I'd write about my before times purchases.

On a very small scale I use to buy and sell. Sold on Ebay and also at a booth I had in Dunedin, Florida. 

This sunflower was purchased during one of my visits to a Salvation Army store in Holiday, Florida.  I believe it was back in April 2010. This quite interesting looking sunflower set me back $1.49

Sunflower made from coconut shells
After a purchase like this I am such a happy camper, it's the thrill of the hunt and then the find! 

BTW I sold this guy for $9.95 at a show.


6 comments:

  1. Looks to be a fantastic size! I love thrift store shopping, even better when you can turn around and sell it for more. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to my party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, that's really unique and not bad making a few extra bucks while you're at it!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting purchase and sale...well done!! I joined you previously but today I am also following you on Pinterest. If you are not already on it, I invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Have to tell you that my sister when she saw the photo of it, hated it. Thought it was the ugliest thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister is the same way, what do they know-right?

    ReplyDelete