Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm In Love With My Ruffle Attachment For My Sewing Machine.

I always knew I like to sew but once I tried my new ruffle attachment LIKE turned to LOVE. Really, how come I never knew about this wonderful tool?

I went to my local sewing store and they weren't too sure on what type of foot I needed either a low shank or high shank foot, well neither did I.  I then strolled over to Ebay and came upon "Gone Sewin" Ebay store and there she was....... my ruffler.  Gone Sewin listed my Kenmore model number and I knew then it was a fit.


Gone Sewin says about this ruffler



So once I started on using the ruffler I just couldn't stop. It was almost magical!

So here are some pictures of pillows I enhanced with ruffles. 


This one I did in the envelope style and just because....... I added the ruffle.







Okay this red and white check are actually two fabric napkins sandwiched together with...... you guessed it some ruffles. 


I went ruffle crazy by adding one ruffle on top of the other mixing different colors.  I'm doing a happy camper dance. 


More things are in the works for me and my ruffler. It's a marriage made in heaven I'm thinking. Okay I'm off to do...... bet you can't guess!  

BTW I've not been paid to endorse this ebay store.

 I'm linking up at these parties
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense 
Inspiration Fridays At The Picket Fence

1 comment:

  1. Linda...this sounds awesome! Was it difficult to figure out how to work? I too have a Kenmore. And, would it work on drop cloth or is that too heavy for it? I noticed it said light to medium weight fabrics? wendy xo

    ReplyDelete